10 Day Taste Of Scotland & Ireland
Can’t decide between Ireland and Scotland for your next vacation? Combine a visit to both! A tour exploring both of these beautiful countries is a wonderful way to explore the historic and cultural ties between them.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 4 – 25 departures.
- Enjoy farm life as you sample freshly baked scones with tea and watch a sheepdog demonstration.
- Discover the rich history and local lore of Edinburgh, Galway and Dublin with local guides.
- Blair Athol Distillery
- Blarney Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Edinburgh Castle
- Loch Ness Cruise
- Skellig Experience
- Titanic Belfast
- Sheepdog Demonstration
- 9 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 6 dinners (D) including a Scottish evening in Edinburgh and a festive medieval castle banquet.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central, Glasgow (1 night)
- Muthu Newton Hotel, Nairn (1 night)
- Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, near Edinburgh (2 nights)
- Hyatt Centric The Liberties, Dublin (2 nights)
- Killarney Avenue Hotel, Killarney (2 nights)
- Bunratty Castle Hotel, Bunratty (1 night)
Loch Lomond & Loch Ness Cruise
Whisky Tasting & St Andrews
Edinburgh Castle & City Tour
Ferry to Ireland & Titanic Belfast
Dublin Sightseeing & Canal Dinner Cruise
Farmhouse Tea with Sheepdog Demonstration & Blarney Castle
Ring of Kerry & Skellig Experience
Cliffs of Moher & Medieval Castle Banquet
Tour Ends In Shannon