America the Beautiful Reverse (Summer 2020)
America The Beautiful Reverse (Summer 2020)
From the skylines of New York and the Southern hospitality of Atlanta, prepare to be dazzled on a memorable trip across America. Along the way you’ll be treated to authentic regional delicacies, while staying in top locations, as you make your way coast to coast. Delve into America’s iconic history in Washington, D.C., immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of toe-tapping Memphis and be mesmerised by historic Route 66 and the sparkling bright lights of Las Vegas. End with a grand finale in Los Angeles, as you experience this beautiful country in all its glory.
- New York: Get to know your newfound friends at a lively Highlight Dinner at Bond 45, recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Washington, D.C.: Indulge in a delicious Highlight Dinner at one of the city’s popular local restaurants.
- South Carolina: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Poogan’s Porch, a local institution and favourite.
- Memphis: Head to a speakeasy above BB King’s Blues Club for an atmospheric Highlight Dinner.
- Little Rock: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Marlsgate Plantation, a stately mansion with a majestic setting.
- Amarillo: Savour a Highlight Dinner at the Big Texan, where everything truly is bigger in Texas.
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner in the Thunderbird Room taking in awe-inspiring views.
- Los Angeles: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner at Cafe Pinot against a glittering L.A. backdrop.
- Dining Summary: 21 Breakfasts (B) and 11 Dinners with wine (DW).
- New York: Visit some of the city’s most iconic sites with a Local Expert.
- Washington, D.C.: See all of the amazing memorials and monuments in the nation’s capital.
- Atlanta: Step into the world of world news and live broadcast at a behind-the-scenes guided tour of the Global Headquarters of CNN.
- Little Rock: Learn the whiskey making process from a liquor expert on a private tour and tasting at the Rock Town Distillery.
- Santa Fe: With an expert in history, art and culture, tour historic Santa Fe on a guided trolley tour.
- Dallas: Join a stadium guide for a VIP tour at one of the richest sports franchises in America – the Dallas Cowboys (subject to availability).
- Grand Canyon: With a Local Expert, learn about the formation of one of the United States’ most renowned natural wonders, while sipping a glass of sparkling wine.
- Los Angeles: Step beyond the red carpet with a theatre guide for a behind-the-scenes look at the Oscars® on a private tour of the Dolby Theatre®.
Stay in Style
- New York: The Renwick is a contemporary, newly re-imagined hotel housed in an iconic 1920’s brick building. Located in Midtown Manhattan, 2 blocks from Grand Central Terminal and walking distance to the Empire State Building, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square and Fifth Avenue shopping. Named for the architect and creator of St. Patrick’s Cathedral, James Renwick, the hotel was once home to artists’ studios and many celebrated writers (including John Steinbeck and F. Scott Fitzgerald).
- Washington, D.C.: Stay at the Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, a Washington, D.C. landmark for over 90 years ago.
- Charleston: Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. Find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market.
- Atlanta: Discover one of the best hotels in downtown Atlanta with stunning views of the skyline.
- Memphis: The Guest House at Graceland is located just steps away from Graceland Mansion. You’ll enjoy the rock ‘n’ royal treatment at one of the largest hotels in Memphis, the 450-room resort is a reflection of Elvis’ personal style, with designs inspired by Graceland Mansion.
- Dallas: The Magnolia Dallas Downtown offers a comfortable stay and ideal location in the Historic District.
- Santa Fe: Experience the splendor of the American Southwest at La Fonda on the Plaza, the only hotel situated on the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Here you’ll find tasteful, modern conveniences blended with the warmth of authentic New Mexican style.
- Flagstaff: Stay amidst Ponderosa Pines, near downtown.
- Grand Canyon: Spend the night near the rim of the Grand Canyon, inside the National Park.
- Las Vegas: The luxurious Caesars Palace on the iconic Vegas Strip offers restaurants, nightlife, relaxation, and entertainment. It’s distinct style is a tribute to Rome’s opulence.
- Los Angeles: The InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown offers breathtaking views from the unique 70th floor sky lobby in the tallest building on the west.
Top Rated Highlights
- New York: Marvel at the sweeping skyline views, including some of the city’s most prominent landmarks from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at the Rockefeller Center.
- Route 66: Stop in Kingman and Seligman.
- North Carolina: At the Tobacco Farm Life Museum, learn about cultivating one of the most important crops in this part of the country.
- Charleston: Discover South Carolina’s oldest city during a historic carriage tour where you may catch a glimpse of Rainbow Row, Antebellum Mansions, hidden gardens and courtyards, churches and elaborate graveyards.
- Memphis: Explore the Graceland Mansion and grounds.
- Little Rock: Visit the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum.
- Fort Worth: Visit the Stockyards National Historic District, established to preserve Fort Worth’s rich livestock history.
- Cadillac Ranch: See the 10 classic Cadillacs buried nose down in the dirt.
- Winslow: Stop to pay homage to the ‘Man Sta…
Welcome to New York.
A Manhattan Masterpiece.
On to the Capital.
Sightseeing in the Capital.Washington D.C. Illumination TourWashington D.C. Illumination Tour
Monumental Washington, D.C. to the City of Oaks.
Tobacco Farms and the Carolinas.
Charming Charleston."Live & Local" Charleston Harbor Dinner Cruise"Live & Local" Charleston Harbor D
Atlanta, Cultural Capital of the New South.
Memphis, Home of the Blues.
Graceland and everything Elvis.Memphis Music: The Birthplace of Rock n’ SoulMemphis Music: The Birth
A Taste of Bourbon in Little Rock.
Deep in the Heart of Texas.
Cattle and Country Western.
Is this the way to Amarillo?
Santa Fe, the City Different.
From Santa Fe to Flagstaff.
Mystical Sedona and the Grand Canyon.Easy On The AsphaltEasy On The AsphaltCanyons and Cowboys (90 m